Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random

Is it just me or does Office 2007 just suck? I went from Office 2003 to 2007 recently. Oh my gosh! I went from being an Excel/Word/PowerPoint guru to being an idiot. What was Microsoft thinking?

Oh well... I have a feeling in the near future I won't be paying for any software. I will be running Ubuntu as my primary OS and OpenOffice. Everything else will run through Firefox.

I've been playing with Windows 7 for a few months and I really like it. I hope Microsoft doesn't do any stupid pricing thing that will prohibit people from upgrading from Vista. They really need to sell home site licenses so I can install 7 on any computer in the house. I would pay for something like that...

On another note: The Bishop was out of town and I was volunteered to do a Bishop's Fireside on Sunday night. I really love the youth of our Ward. They are all amazing. I am really thankful they were nice enough to listen to my ramblings on Sunday about the importance of Education.

The youth in the Palo Verde Ward are awesome. The youth leadership are amazing.

2 comments:

Mela said...

:o)! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Office 2007 SUCKS!
Love the new blog title :)