Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'll be rich...

That time of the month can be pretty difficult for men. Our wives are a little bit more on edge, they cry, they yell, they even beat us. It’s just terrible!! I have a new service I am planning to offer the poor men in the world who suffer needlessly every 28 days.

It’s a delivery service that men could access from the safety of their office computer. They could choose any combination of the following items:

Please send my wife a custom package with the following items:
(please choose any two items)
  • Roses
  • Midol
  • Tampax
  • Ice-cream
  • Prozac
  • Cheese-its
  • Chocolate
  • Jewelry
  • Cash
Please deliver my package to my wife:
  • Next day
  • For the love... before I get home from work
  • Now!!! Now!!! Now!!!
Please deliver my package to my wife by:
  • FedEx
  • Shirtless Mormon Missionary Calendar Model
  • Masseuse
  • Therapist who can prescribe medication
  • Armored Transport
  • Airdrop
Please provide a reason the package is needed:
  • Because I love my wife
  • I want the “normal” woman I married back
  • So I can come home
  • So the beatings will stop
  • I haven’t been fed in three days
  • So my wife will love me again

5 comments:

Mela said...

haha! Very Funny! Now bring me home a box of cheez-its, some roses would be nice, and a bottle of Midol Damn-it!

Oh and I love you!

Michelle Ashton said...

I'll take some chocolates and Prozac in about 20 days! :)

Michelle Ashton said...

Oh and just air drop em'.

Michelle Ashton said...

Just remember me when you are rich from this business venture. I know all married men will be contacting you soon.
Quinn

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!!!