Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I was tagged

Four places I have lived:
Mesa, AZ
Tempe, AZ
Avondale, AZ
Buckeye, AZ

Four shows I watch:
Battlestar Galactica (the best show on TV)
The Office
How I Met Your Mother
Holmes On Homes

Four jobs I have had in my life:
McDonalds
Paperboy for the AZ Republic
Visa/Mastercard customer service for Bank of America
Tech Rep for Charles Schwab Institutional

Four places I have been:
Mexico
New York
Boston
New Port Beach

Four Blogs I read regularly:
Mela’s Blog (my favorite) - iamtopsyturvy
Erin Fast’s Blog - efast-fun
Lisa’s Blog - BlahBlahBlog
TurleyBenson Blog - turleybenson

Four of my favorite foods:
Italian
Chinese
Rubio's
Grilled Polish Sausage from the BOB (Chase Field)

Four places I'd rather be right now:
San Diego
Mountains
NYC
Riding my mountain bike (too dang hot right now)

Four things I look forward to in the next year:
Loosing 10 more lbs!
Buying BioShock (my wife won’t let me)
My kids getting more cute as they grow up
Fall

Four things I like to do in my spare time:
Photography
Mow the lawn
Play on my computer
Ride my bike

Four favorite things to do with kids/family:
Date night with the wife
Taking the kids to the water park
Spending quality time with kids and wife
Actually having conversations with Andrew and Jaedyn

3 comments:

Mela said...

what are we doing for our date night this week? I think it is time for a chick flick! Are there any chick flicks out right now?

Kyle Is Neat said...

I will see a chick flick if you go to Hell Boy 2 with me...

Mela said...

sorry, i just can't do that. :0)