Friday, June 27, 2008

Bad Kyle!

I need to stop! I have a problem that I don’t like to talk about... it’s not drugs or anything immoral... I’m a tech junkie. Computers, iPods, scanners, cameras, lenses, miscellaneous gadgets, are all my drugs...

One of my friends just bought a Mac and now I want one really bad. Bad Kyle!! Bad Kyle!!

Let me a quote Raising Arizona:

“I found myself driving past convenience stores... that weren't on the way home”

“I found myself driving past the Biltmore Mac store... and it wasn’t on the way home”

I won’t do it anytime soon – iTunes will drive me back to Windows.

2 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

Oooh Quinn has a problem with cars! Old cars, trucks... you name it! :) So your not alone! :) Be strong!!

Mela said...

Serious Problem! Now if you want to spend money on me or on home decor, I don't see that as a problem... j/k! I love you!