Monday, August 10, 2009

Kill the little #$%@!!!

So, I’m putting on my pants this morning and I feel something fall down my leg. I thought it was a penny or something. Then it started moving on its own. I patted down my leg and then it stung me. I took off my pants and found a scorpion in my pants. Don’t worry I killed the little bastard (sorry to my sensitive readers).

One of my close friends had a scorpion in her house (Erin) and she sprayed it with bug spray. According to Google scorpions are immune to most bug sprays. In fact, they actually enjoy the stuff homeowners typically spray on them.

Scorpions, like roaches, get high off household bug sprays and they often will try to get sprayed. This is a common practice with teenage scorpions. They show themselves to a homeowner where the homeowner freaks out and gives them strong dose of bug spray. The scorpion will run around in a strange euphoria. The intoxicated scorpion's high is often quickly brought to an end by the heel of a Timberland boot. Unfortunately, for the hapless scorpion teenager they are not immune to the repeated pounding inflicted from a size 11 shoe.

2 comments:

Mela said...

We may have to move now.

Anonymous said...

shut up! In your pants?! I would have completely freaked out! I agree with Mela; you may have to move.