Friday, September 12, 2008

On another note...


I don't know why but I find this kinda funny. The breaking news headline on msNBC was Flee or Face Certain Death. I guess there's no ambiguity here. Yet another reason I live in Arizona.

People in Arizona don't have to worry about natural disasters. Mainly it's because we are more righteous in AZ than the rest of the country. The other reason is when god sends us a hurricane we have these things called "mountains" and "deserts" that deflect and suck the life out of any real storm that comes our way.

If you are living in a city on the coast in hurricane alley and you are 20 feet below sea level, you are going to get hit sometime or another. Don't blame the government!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

but you might run out of water...

Kyle Is Neat said...

or worst yet... I might run out of diet coke!!

Mela said...

We just have 120 degree weather and worse.... SCORPIANS!!! Ahhh!!!

Anonymous said...

run out of diet coke. hahahaha