Sunday, September 30, 2007

Like Herding Cats

Major feat in getting all the kids together...

Good shot Jaedyn looking away...

Lauren looking away. Samara eyes half closed.

Lauren trying to take care of Ian and Jack.

Samara looking away, Andrew eyes closed, Ian crying.

Jaedyn's lady-like pose, Andrew looking away.

Everyone is looking at Kirk.

Different angle, Jaedyn walking away (she was obviously bored with this photo shoot).

Almost perfect shot. Maybe I can photoshop in Jaedyn.


Jaedyn's back, Andrew is looking at his toes.




It really is like herding cats!!

I would like to thank everyone for coming to my families house out in the Land of Buckeye (AKA East LA).


3 comments:

Mela said...

I love it!!! I think Ian looks so cute in them.

Heidi said...

I must say I like the world of digital - where you can take 500 pictures and find that perfect one & not waste all that film!

lackrik said...

p.h.o.t.o.s.h.o.p.

It does a "body" good.

ok. that was dumb. But, hilarious pictures and commentary.