Monday, July 9, 2007

Ten things I can't wait for...

I was tagged by my wife to write 10 things I can’t wait to happen. I actually have 11.

11 things I can’t wait for...
(not necessarily in any particular order)

  • To get rid of Cingular/AT&T! We're stuck in our contract until 12/28/2007. The morning of 12/29 Mela and I will be at the Verizon store. Apparently my family lives in a third world country... there are parts of the San Carlos Indian reservation that get better service than Buckeye does! I guess this means I won't be getting an iPhone... sad...
  • Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix (movie)
  • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (book)
  • Battlestar Galactica (the best show on TV) – the next new episode won’t be until next year!!!
  • Heroes Season 2 (the second best show on TV)
  • Earl’s next season
  • The Office’s next season
  • World Peace
  • A government that actually wants to fix the nation’s three biggest problems: Illegal Immigration, Energy, and Social Security. These three issues should be the highest importance because they have the ability, literally, to destroy the Untied States as we know it. If these problems are not fixed (mark my words) America will cease to be a free nation. Fortunately, all three of these problems can be easily fixed with minimal expense and effort. Unfortunately, our government has no desire to fix any of these problems. In fact, I believe, our government wants these problems to get worse... I will have to write more on this in another blog.
  • Jaedyn to be pottie trained.
  • My next bonus.


No comments: